Monday, September 10, 2007

And I wanted for you to see

Clarity, Peace, Serenity.



We are again, circles that never end.
There's enough for all. But I'm still waiting in line.

I tried to read between the lines,
I tried to look in your eyes,
I want a simple explanation. What am I feeling inside?


Hmm, first day of school. I got feverrrr!
Kns, & abit of sore eye & not forgetting flu.
Ugh, k nevermind. A little sickness wont hold me down!

Anyway, I had alot of laughter today. Yaye, saw my bestfriends!
School was average, ohh I think everyday's average. Haaa.
Our Chinese prelim paper was sent to LL to mark.
I-CAN-DIE-ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY.
He's sososo strict please.

After school, went to buy concession with bestie.
My sister's being a retarded, AGAIN!
Yes. HE* was just beside her, & both of them didnt go home tgt.
Like? So wasted can. Even Bestie's lovelife's taking a turn.
A good turn lah, lollll. Jealous jealous :X

& yeah, got caught in the drizzle. Twice in 1 day.
Haaa beat that. 2 more days to Emaths prelim papers!
I seriously have to start studying, wtv it takes me.
Must off my phone when Im studying, like realllll D: D:

K, photos tomorrow. Byebye all.
Why wont you fucking understand? ):

No comments: